Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Anita Grier, a school district administrator and elected member of the College Board, has a team of folks working with her District 11 supervisor campaign, including Barbara Meskunas, Doug Comstock, former College Board member Bob Varney, and Ron Jackson from the teachers' union.
She talked about some of her pluses in the race:
"I think the biggest difference is that I’m accessible. People call me all the time. I follow through, I’m a hands on person. I think I’m honest, I do what I say I am going to do. People ask for my help, and I help them. That’s the biggest thing I think is missing in our district, someone who is accessible, honest and will follow through."
She's been a homeowners in the district for 25 years, in Merced Heights. She attended City College, San Francisco State and University of San Francisco and taught special ed before going into administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment