Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vote for the Top Gov't Tweeter; and for Gov't Cheese

It was quite an fun week on the UserVoice front. I've written before about this easy-to-use crowdsourcing tool, but haven't used it a terrible lot. Well, that all changed when Gywnne Kostin put me on a list for "Top Government Tweeter" nominations on a UserVoice campaign set up by the GSA's Bev Godwin. I'm a total sucker for contests (a point accrual mechanism is one of the things I love about GovLoop.com participation) and this was enough to get my competitive juices flowing.
Check out and vote in the contest here, and a short "vote for me" video here.
And that wasn't it for the week of UserVoice. A couple evenings ago, spurred by discussion by Jake Brewer of the Sunlight foundation and FutureGov's Dominic Campbell, I asked, "What cheese is gov't like, and why?" Before you know it, the GSA's Dan Munz has whipped up a new UserVoice poll, and #cheesygov was born. Vote, it's fun :)

~ Adriel Hampton is a public servant and host of Gov 2.0 Radio.

Posted via email from Wired to Share

No comments:

Post a Comment