Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Service first: Constituent management software

In a previous iteration of my career, I recorded about 100 interviews about government technology. We called the program Gov 2.0 Radio. Guests ranged from execs of large enterprise companies looking to expand their government sales to rural communications officers using new tools to reach their public. We had a lot of fun with it, and when I let it go after joining NationBuilder to work on political software sales a great team took it over for a few more years.

Today I'm working with the same sort of folks I used to interview, helping them with their marketing and growth strategies. I'm convinced that constituent management software and other advanced communication and collaboration technologies can improve government at every level.

No comments:

Post a Comment